Brian Dunn Photographic - Family,
portrait, and Christian wedding photography.
A great studio session!
- Quiet setting, controlled lighting, backgrounds, and
- Look your best in a fresh dress, and in front of a set of
beautiful backgrounds of your chosen style and colors.
- Relax away from the people, weather, and scheduling pressures
of the wedding day.
- Leave more time for fun on the wedding day. No need to leave
your guests for the photographer.
- Show off a framed wall portrait on an easel at your
Add the studio session to your full day's
Your studio session, before or after your actual wedding day, makes
a great add-on to a full day's wedding coverage, allowing yourself
time, peace, and quiet to create the best portraits of yourself and
A budget friendly option: Studio
The studio session is also available as an inexpensive alternative
to a regular package, providing an elegant touch to any wedding no
matter what the budget. Back yards or modest reception halls need
not keep you from having beautiful wedding portraits. Spend your
money where it makes you look the best!
The Studio Package:
Phone: (630) 769-8763
The following images show some of the
possibilities which are available with your studio session.
Create your own style!
-- Click on an image to see a larger
Brian Dunn Photographic -- www.BDphotographic.com -- (630)
769-8763 -- Copyright 2003-2013